Rooflock Twelve HR for Metal Cladding & Roofs
Rooflock Twelve HR for metal cladding and roofs is a UV stable, aliphatic coating system for refurbishing metal pitched roofs and wall cladding, that is appreciated by specifiers for its very hardwearing finish (does not get pecked by birds) and by contractors for its ease of use. Suited to general refurbishments and dilapidations projects.
A guaranteed roof system
With warranties of 10, 15 and 20 years available, you have the assurance of a high performance and durable roof system. (For projects requiring a warranty, Rooflock technical team must be consulted prior to commencement of project.)
Low viscosity – very easy to use
The low viscosity easy-to-use formulation gives significant time savings compared to other coating types. It is applied using either brush and roller or airless spraying techniques. When using spray application, installation is rapid and weather-related delays are reduced.
Does not get pecked by birds
The durable, semi-gloss UV stable finish is very hardwearing with superior aesthetics and gives a neat smooth appearance that does not yellow or chalk off over time.
Incorporates rust inhibiting primer
Rooflock Twelve HR system incorporates a rust inhibiting primer, which helps to halt future formation of rust, particularly if the coating system is damaged by heavy abrasion.
Consistent Cure - even at low temperatures
The cure time of Rooflock Twelve HR is consistent, and can be used year-round. It has a very high resistance to UV degradation and fading.
Rooflock Twelve HR coating does not contain plasticisers, eliminating the risk of waterway contamination, and ensuring that the system does not go brittle over time.
- Guaranteed roof system – 10, 15 and 20 years warranties* available
- Superior aesthetics from the durable, semi-gloss UV stable finish
- Low viscosity – very easy to use
- Incorporates rust inhibiting primer
- Very high scratch resistance
- Free from plasticisers
- reduces pollution of waterways
- remains flexible and does not go brittle over time
- Compatible with almost all metal roof substrates
* For projects requiring a warranty, Rooflock technical team must be consulted prior to commencement of project
- Coated steel
- Plastisol based coatings