Rooflock R - Roof Repair Coating
Rooflock R is a rapid cure* roof repair coating with a durability rating of 10 years.
Rooflock R coating creates a rapid and very durable method of waterproofing and refurbishing gutters, flat roofs and metal pitched roofs and making general repairs of difficult and complex detailing.
Containing fibre reinforcements for extra strength and durability, Rooflock R is a cold applied liquid coating with a durability rating of 10 years (based on 2.5mm thickness).
When used with the optional Rooflock R Accelerator, Rooflock R cures rapidly to give a rain stable time of 1 hour and recoat time of 3 hours
Ensure a minimum thickness of 2.5mm for optimum durability
Flat roof repairs: use Rooflock R coating with Rooflock 1500 Tape or chopped strand reinforcement over joints and seams.
Use Rooflock Twelve Gun grade sealant to seal holes, splits and fixing bolts prior to application of Rooflock R coating
* Cure speed: use the optional Rooflock R Accelerator to give a rain stable time of 1 hour and recoat time of 3 hours.
- Durability rating of 10 years
- Rain stable time of 1 hour (when used with Rooflock R Accelerator)
- Contains fibre reinforcement for high strength and durability
- Less odour than many acrylic coatings
- Very easy to use – just apply with a paint brush
- Adjustable cure speed with Rooflock R Accelerator (optional) – allows repairs to be completed very quickly
- Aged single ply membranes
- Fibre cement
- Light grey (RAL7047)