Rooflock Twelve for Flat Roof Waterproofing
Rooflock Twelve is a seamless liquid-applied roof waterproofing system for waterproofing both new-build and refurbishment projects, that is appreciated by contractors for its ease of use. Rooflock Twelve offers a safe, flexible method of waterproofing all types of roofs, including green roofs, inverted roofs, podium decking and higher traffic areas.
BBA and ETA Certified
Rooflock Twelve is fully certified by the British Board of Agrément (Certificate No. 17/5455) and to ETAG 005 (Certificate No. ETA 14/0258) and has a certified durability of over 25 years.
A guaranteed roof system
With warranties of 10 and 20 years available, you have the assurance of a high performance and durable roof system, for both warm roof systems and direct overlays. (For projects requiring a warranty, Rooflock technical team must be consulted prior to commencement of project.)
Durable and hard wearing
Rooflock Twelve is designed to withstand light foot traffic and a further high resistance layer can be applied to areas expected to withstand heavy foot traffic. An additional non-skid coating system can be applied to walkways and balcony areas.
The durable, semi-gloss UV stable finish and chopped strand reinforcement provides superior aesthetics and a neat smooth appearance.
Saves time and labour with accelerated cure speeds
The cure time of Rooflock Twelve can be controlled by the installer using an optional accelerator, allowing either a longer pot life for detailed applications or a short foot traffic time for time sensitive projects.
The easy-to-use formulation gives significant time savings compared to other waterproofing methods
Rooflock Twelve coating does not contain plasticisers, eliminating the risk of waterway contamination, and ensuring that the system does not go brittle over time
- BBA and ETA certified for in excess of 25 years
- Guaranteed roof system - 10 and 20 years warranties available
- Superior aesthetics from the durable, semi-gloss UV stable finish
- Saves time and labour with accelerated cure speeds
- Vapour permeable – suited to refurbishment applications
- Fully reinforced, seamless roof covering
- no joints or fixings, even at terminations and penetrations
- high strength and durability
- Free from plasticisers
- reduces pollution of waterways
- remains flexible and does not go brittle over time
- Cold applied – no hot works
- Compatible with almost all roof substrates
- Warm roofs & Insulation (1)
- PVC Single Ply membranes (1)
- Solar reflective coatings
- Fibre cement
(1) Contact Rooflock Technical department