Flowlock SRP EP200 - Protective Epoxy primer with oxide inhibitor
Flowlock SRP E200 is a protective epoxy-based anti-corrosion primer for treating exposed steel, particularly steel reinforcing bars in concrete and other structural elements.
It is a high performance, 2 component primer with oxide inhibitors to create a sound base for structural concrete repairs, providing an effective barrier against water and chlorides.
- Protection and corrosion control for steel reinforcements in structural concrete
- Primer for steel reinforcements prior to application of a Flowlock Structural Concrete Repair Mortar
- Primer for structural metal prior to application of a Flowlock EP-range Epoxy coating system (Pipelines, tanks, metal structures)
- Effective barrier against water and chlorides
- Excellent corrosion inhibitor properties
- Excellent adhesion to steel
- Very good abrasion resistance
- Epoxy based and solvent free - environmentally friendly