Flowlock SRP A100 - Migrating Corrosion Inhibitor for reinforced concrete
Flowlock SRP A100 is a transparent, amine-carboxylate migrating corrosion inhibitor for the protection of steel reinforcements against corrosion and to extend the durability of concrete in aggressive environments.
- Protection and corrosion control for steel reinforcements in structural concrete from the effects of carbonation, chlorides and chemical environments.
- Preventive anti-corrosion protection of reinforcement steels not yet affected by corrosion, for example: civil engineering structures, facades, road and rail infrastructure, water treatment plants, industrial facilities etc.
- Anticorrosion protection of areas surrounding structural concrete repairs.
- Up to 60mm penetration
- Protects both the anodic and cathodic areas of the steel
- Reduces the speed of carbonation induced corrosion
- Greatly extends the service life of the concrete structure
- Allows water vapour diffusion
- Solvent free