Flowlock RE 370 - Epoxy Repair Mortar for Concrete Floors
Flowlock RE 370 is a high strength, quick-cure repair mortar for industrial floors exposed to heavy wheel traffic
It has very high impact and chemical resistance and can be applied down to 0.5mm thickness.
Full cure takes only 2 hours, allowing areas to quickly return to full use.
- Repairs of concrete floors and surfacing
- For medium* and heavy duty* use
- Applications bearing heavy wheel traffic and use
- Concrete floor repair and refurbishment prior to application of a Flowlock Floor Coating System
- Minimum thickness 0.5mm
- Maximum thickness 50mm (Flowlock 257 Aggregate must be mixed in for repairs in excess of 5mm thickness
Medium Duty: regular foot traffic, frequent fork lift truck traffic, occasional hard plastic-wheeled trolleys
Heavy Duty: constact fork lift traffic, hard plastic wheeled trolleys, some impact
- Quick cure, allowing areas to quickly return to full use
- High mechanical strength and high resistance to impacts
- Very high chemical resistance - can be left exposed
- Very good adhesion to concrete