Flowlock F2400-P - 100% Solids, Solvent Free, 2K Polyurethane Floor Coating
Flowlock F2400-P is a 100% solids, solvent free, high build, twin-component polyurethane floor coating system for medium duty* industrial applications.
The finished surface creates an abrasion resistant and chemical resistant protective layer, with very high scratch resistance and impact resistance to its inherent flexibility. A skid inhibiting surface can be incorporated into Flowlock F2400-P system to improve traction if required.
This system can be specified as Flowlock F2400-P-TS Thin Layer Screed System (typical thickness 1-2mm) for maximum wear resistance and improved aesthetics.
Very High Scratch Resistance - Smarter for longer
Flowlock F2400-P has exceptionally high visible scratch resistance which ensures it remains looking new for considerably longer than many standard floor coatings, particularly epoxy formulations.
- Warehouses & Industrial production areas
- For medium duty* use
- Internal car parking areas
- Offices & showrooms
- Sports floors
- Cold storage rooms
- Food processing plants
For heavy duty** applications we would recommend Flowlock F2400-P-TS be specified.
* Medium Duty: regular foot traffic, frequent fork lift truck traffic, occasional hard plastic-wheeled trolleys
** Heavy Duty: constant fork lift truck traffic, hard plastic wheeled trolleys, some impact
- Very high scratch resistance - creates a long-term aesthetically pleasing surface
- 100% solids & solvent free - no odour
- Resistant to constant wear and abrasion
- Resistant to heat and frost cycles
- Can incorporates skid inhibiting surface