Rooflock Walkway Coating
Rooflock Walkway Coating is a rapid cure coating system for creating skid inhibiting and demarcation surfaces for both roof and floor areas.
With its excellent abrasion resistance and skid inhibiting properties, this system is applied in one coat to the substrate, rapidly curing in around 2 hours, which generates significant labour savings.
Roof surfaces are often slippery, and foot traffic can damage the waterproofing layer, so Rooflock Walkway coating helps to create a cost effective method of assisting the ongoing safety of maintenance staff on your roof top, while protecting the waterproofing system at the same time.
Due to its high strength, it is also suitable for use in forecourts and parking areas as a non-skid surface or for demarcation purposes.
- Single coat application
– no additional aggregate required
- Easy to use
– No primer required to most surfaces
- Rapid curing
– fully cured in around 2 hours
- Solvent free
- Very high abrasion resistance
- Very high skid inhibiting properties
- Permanent UV resistance
- Permanent hydrolysis and alkali resistance
- Suitable for both new build and refurbishment projects
- Skid inhibiting access walkways
- Roof perimeter demarcation
- Parking areas, forecourts and outdoor plazas
- Coloured carpark and road markings
- Footpaths and cycle paths