Rooflock Twelve for flat roofing
Rooflock Twelve is a seamless liquid-applied roof waterproofing system for waterproofing both new-build and refurbishment projects, that is appreciated by contractors for its ease of use. Rooflock Twelve Roof Waterproofing System offers a safe, flexible method of waterproofing roofs, balconies and walkways, including green roofs, inverted roofs, podium decking and high traffic areas.
BBA and ETA Certified
A guaranteed roof system
With warranties of 10 and 20 years, you have the assurance of a high performance and durable roof system.
Durable and hard wearing
Rooflock Twelve is designed to withstand light foot traffic and a further high resistance layer can be applied to areas expected to withstand heavy foot traffic. An additional non-skid coating system can be applied to walkways and balcony areas.
The Rooflock Twelve Flat Roof Waterproofing System is installed by a national network of approved contractors to ensure ongoing high standards of workmanship.
The Rooflock Twelve Flat Roof Waterproofing system is typically applied using the wet-on-wet technique, which crucially ensures total integration of the embedment layer and top layer, and avoids delamination risks. Installation is rapid and weather-related delays are reduced.
Rooflock Twelve coating does not contain plasticisers, eliminating the risk of waterway contamination, and ensuring that the system does not go brittle over time.
- Cold applied
– no hot works insurance
- BBA and ETA certified for in excess of 25 years
- Guaranteed roof system
– 10 and 20 years warranties
- Fully reinforced, seamless roof covering
– no joints or fixings, even at terminations and penetrations
– high strength and durability
- Vapour permeable
– suitable for refurbishment applications
- Free from plasticisers
– reduces pollution of waterways
– remains flexible and does not go brittle over time
- Compatible with almost all roof substrates
- Designed for both new build and refurbishment projects
- Insulation (1) (2)
- Plywood (1)
- PVC Single Ply membranes (2)
- Solar reflective coatings
- Fibre cement
- Hot melt coatings
(1) Requires Rooflock carrier membrane
(2) Contact Rooflock Technical department