Rooflock Twelve for pitched metal roofs
Rooflock Twelve for metal pitched roofs is a liquid-applied roof waterproofing system for refurbishing metal pitched roof and walls, that is appreciated by contractors for its ease of use. As a spray applied metal roof coating, Rooflock Twelve is a rapid, efficient refurbishment system that is certified by BBA and ETA. Rooflock Twelve is also applied using brushes and rollers for convenience. .
BBA and ETA Certified
A guaranteed roof system
With warranties of 10 and 20 years, you have the assurance of a high performance and durable roof system.
Cut Edge Corrosion
The Rooflock Twelve system is installed by a national network of approved contractors to ensure ongoing high standards of workmanship.
The Rooflock Twelve system is applied using airless spraying or brush and roller techniques. When using spray application, installation is rapid and weather-related delays are reduced.
Rooflock Twelve coating does not contain plasticisers, eliminating the risk of waterway contamination, and ensuring that the system does not go brittle over time.
- Can be spray applied to the metal roof
– for maximum speed
- BBA and ETA certified for in excess of 25 years
- Guaranteed roof system
– 10 and 20 years warranties
- Vapour permeable
– suitable for refurbishment applications
- Free from plasticisers
– reduces pollution of waterways
– remains flexible and does not go brittle over time
- Compatible with almost all roof substrates
- Insulation (1) (2)
- Plywood (1)
- PVC Single Ply membranes (2)
- Solar reflective coatings
- Fibre cement
- Hot melt coatings
(1) Requires Rooflock carrier membrane
(2) Contact Rooflock Technical department