Rooflock R is a cold applied liquid coating containing fibre reinforcements, which creates a rapid and very durable method of waterproofing and refurbishing, gutters, flat roofs and metal pitched roofs and general repairs for difficult and complex detailing.
Rooflock R contains fibre reinforcements for extra strength and durability, and has a durability rating of 10 years (based on 2.5mm thickness).
Benefits of Rooflock R
- Durability rating of 10 years
- Less odour than many acrylic coatings
- Cold applied – safe and practical
- Contains fibre reinforcement for high strength and durability
- Very easy to use – just apply with a paint brush
- Rain stable after 4 hours
What substrates is Rooflock R liquid coating system suitable for?
- PVC single ply *
- Fibre cement
- Metal **
* Rooflock R PVC Primer required
** Rooflock R Metal Primer required
Rooflock R colour
Rooflock R coating is coloured in light grey (similar to RAL 7047).