Rooflock GRP Trims for flat roofing
Rooflock GRP edge detail trims for flat roofing are manufactured from a highly durable glass reinforced polyester composition. Rooflock GRP trims create a maintenance-free, aesthetically pleasing termination to flat roofs, and are suitable for liquid, felt, asphalt and EPDM roofing systems. They are UV Stable, and the colour is unaffected by atmospheric pollution.
Benefits of Rooflock GRP Trims
- Lightweight, with superior strength-to-weight ratio compared to steel or aluminium.
- Extremely low thermal expansion, thereby preventing splitting of roof covering at roof trims
- UV Stable, with colour unaffected by atmospheric pollution.
- Very strong, so does not dent during transit or installation Does not rust
- Creates an aesthetically pleasing termination to any flat roof
- Maintenance free
- Suitable for liquid, felt, asphalt and EPDM roofing systems
- Very simple to install, with preformed corner pieces available
- Suitable for both new build and refurbishment projects
Available in black