High performance, single-component clear coating system for external applications such as rooflights, windows and architectural tiles
Single component coating system
Clearlock is a clear, single component coating system for protecting rooflights and windows from water ingress, chemical attack and UV radiation. Additionally, it greatly increases the strength of the substrate, creating a simple anti-shatter coating for glass and similar fragile materials.
Aliphatic polyurethane system
Clearlock is a moisture triggered, aliphatic polyurethane system that is UV resistant and does not discolour with age. It cures to form an easy-maintenance, semi-gloss surface that is resistant to both heat and frost.
- UV resistant
- Non chalking
- Barrier to carbon dioxide diffusion
- Extends lift of rooflights
- Increases strength of glass
- Helps to waterproof and seal cracked rooflights
- Resistant to heat and frost
- Semi-gloss surface that is easy to maintain
- Anti-shatter coating
- Architectural tiles