Rooflock 1500 Tape
Rooflock 1500 Tape has a woven polyester carrier strip that makes it perfect for making repairs to an existing roof system prior to application of a liquid applied roof coating system.
It is widely used where the repair has to be painted to match the surrounding material.
It is very flexible, allowing it to be easily formed over irregular surfaces such as fastener heads or standing seams.
NB: Rooflock 1500 Tape must be coated with a UV stable liquid waterproofing system after installation.
- Permanently bonds and seals to almost every construction material
- Rapidly creates long lasting roof repairs
- Completely bitumen free
- Up to 30 years life expectancy
– long term economical solution
- Smart smooth finish to repaired area
- Even seals and repairs single ply roofing membranes
– EPDM, TPO and aged PVC
- Clean and simple to use
– requires no specialist knowledge or trades
- Cold applied
– no heat required for installation
- EPDM, TPO and aged PVC single ply membranes
- SBS bitumen
- Fibre cement
- Clay tiles
- Polyethylene, polypropylene, polystyrene and much more.
- NB: Rooflock Tape does not bond to silicone
Rooflock 1500 Tape - dimensions
|RL 1500 50 x 15||50mm width x 15m length|
|RL 1500 100 x 15||100mm width x 15m length|
|RL 1500 150 x 15||150mm width x 15m length|
|RL 1500 200 x 15||200mm width x 15m length|