Rooflock 1100 Tape
Rooflock 1100 Tape has all the benefits of Rooflock 1000 Tape, with the addition of a 1.5mm thickness adhesive sealant backing, making this product ideal for applications to mineral surfaced felt roofs.
Creates a smooth, UV stable finish to the finished area.
NB: Rooflock Tape Primer must be used for all porous surfaces, including concrete, masonry, fibre cement, felt, asphalt and timber.
- Permanently bonds and seals to almost every construction material
- Rapidly creates long lasting roof repairs
- Completely bitumen free
- Up to 30 years life expectancy
– long term economical solution
- Smart smooth finish to repaired area
- Even seals and repairs single ply roofing membranes
– EPDM, TPO and aged PVC
- Clean and simple to use
– requires no specialist knowledge or trades
- Cold applied
– no heat required for installation
- EPDM, TPO and aged PVC single ply membranes
- SBS bitumen
- Fibre cement
- Clay tiles
- Polyethylene, polypropylene, polystyrene and much more.
- NB: Rooflock Tape does not bond to silicone
Available in black
Rooflock 1100 Tape - dimensions
|RL 1100 100 x 7.5 B||100mm width x 7.5m length|
|RL 1100 150 x 7.5 B||150mm width x 7.5m length|