GravelLock is a discreet, interlocking aluminium profile for perimeter retention of ballast or sedum in green roofing systems. With a simple integral connection requiring no separate connecting pieces for straight sections, the system provides ample support to the green roofing materials whilst allowing for drainage through the slots in the vertical face.
Benefits of GravelLock
- Discreet and stylish termination to the ballast or sedum on the roof
- Integral connection requires no extra connecting pieces for straight sections
- Large base design for stability
- Convenient, rapid installation
- Lightweight and robust
- Easily cut to length on site
- Slotted sections allow for drainage
- Simple connection piece for angles and corners
- Made from corrosion resistant aluminium
Connections for corners and angles
A separate connection piece is available for joining GravelLock sections together at corners and angles.
Example specification for GravelLock (120mm height)
Supply and install 120mm height GravelLock Perimeter Retention System from Rooflock to create a straight edge termination to the sedum / decorative gravel. The depth of sedum / decorative gravel must not exceed the height of the GravelLock.
Product code: GLA 2000 120mm height. Supplier: Rooflock. Supplier telephone: 0161 956 2400.