Flowlock Rapid-Cure Surfacing System
Flowlock Rapid-Cure is a solvent free PMMA coating and surfacing system. It creates an abrasion resistant and chemical resistant protective layer for use in very high wear areas, such as car parking areas, warehouses and industrial production zones.
Flowlock Rapid-Cure is very fast curing, allowing rapid project turnarounds and substantial labour savings. Typical cure times are 30 – 60 minutes per layer.
Thin layer system
Flowlock 2Rapid Cure can be used as a thin layer coating system direct to the substrate. This creates a rapid-to-apply, durable surface that can withstand heavy traffic. This system can also incorporate a skid inhibiting surface.
Screed layer system
Screeding the substrate with Flowlock Rapid-Cure Screed layer system creates a smooth, flat surface with very high impact and scratch resistance properties. This PMMA screed can also incorporate a skid inhibiting surface.
Skid inhibiting surface
A skid inhibiting surface can be incorporated into both Flowlock Rapid-Cure Thin layer and Screed layer systems to improve traction in heavily trafficked areas.
Car parking areas
The highly durable gloss finish of Flowlock 2000 system resists tyre scuffs and helps to maintain a clean surface. When used in conjunction with Flowlock 2000 Screed layer system, the impact resistance and scratch resistance is greatly increased.
- Rapid cure ensures rapid project turnaround
- UV resistant and colour stable
- Hydrolysis and alkali resistant
- Creates an aesthetically pleasing surface
- Resistant to constant wear and abrasion
- Resistant to heat and frost
- Non chalking surface that is easy to maintain
- Can incorporate skid inhibiting surface
- Solvent free
- High wear applications
- External car parking areas and ramps
- Industrial production areas
- Offices & shops
- Sports floors
- Cold storage rooms
- External and internal walk ways
Light Grey (RAL 7035), Dark Grey (RAL 7043) and Tomato Red (RAL 3013). Other colours available to order.