1 Piece Per Box
Rooflock 2000 Tape 50 – Black 7.5
“Rooflock 1000 Tape is designed for making rapid, permanent seals to areas where the aesthetic finish is important, as it creates a smooth finish to the sealed area.
It produces a superior seal that is UV stable, waterproof and air tight.
Examples for use include single ply membranes, lead replacement, gutter repairs and many other uses.
Rooflock Tape Primer must be used for all porous surfaces, including concrete, masonry, fibre cement, felt, asphalt and timber.”
Download technical data
- Permanently bonds and seals to almost every construction material
- Rapidly creates long lasting roof repairs
- Completely bitumen free
- Up to 30 years life expectancy – long term economical solution
- Smart, smooth finish to repaired area
- Seals and repairs single ply roofing membranes – EPDM, TPO and aged PVC
- Clean and simple to use – requires no specialist knowledge or trades
- Cold applied – no heat required for installation
- EPDM, TPO and aged PVC single ply membranes
- SBS bitumen
- Fibre cement
- Clay tiles
- Polyethylene, polypropylene, polystyrene and much more.
- NB: Rooflock Tape does not bond to silicone